- First National Conference on Mass Communication and Journalism (NCMCJ) to be held on 29-30 November 2016 at the University of Dhaka; Paper: Information Institutions and the Political Accountability in Bangladesh
- Global Ambitions Conference at the University of Birmingham in the UK on April 8, 2016; Paper: Tobacco-free World in Possible
- Second Tobacco Control Conference at the Dhaka International University on October 6, 2016; Paper: Tobacco Control in Bangladesh: An Organised Hypocrisy?
- CARE Regional Conference at the DC Hall, Sirajganj on June 6, 2013; Paper: Social Safety Net Programs in Bangladesh: Problems and Potentials
- First Tobacco Control Conference at the Dhaka International University on March 2014; Paper: Anti-Tobacco Policies in Bangladesh: Challenges of Implementation
- Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Academy Conference held in October 2012; Paper: The Correlations Between Democracy and Development: An Unsolved Puzzle
- CPMS Conference on Freedom of Expression held in May 2011 at the University of Dhaka; Paper: Documentary Films for Social Changes
- Conference of Films and Social Change at the Oslo and Akershus University College, Norway; Paper: Understanding Films and Documentary